Monday, March 21, 2011

Paradise Land



After the Singapore Zoo, we went to Jurong Bird Park (:
But alas, the weather wasn't kind.
So basically, we were wet/damp the whole day.
Wasn't a good feeling.
But at least the birds didn't go into hiding.
They just stood there, as though the pitter-patter of the rain weren't existent at all.

I don't have alot of pictures in my cam,
but Hs took quite abit.
So go check out on Fb the birds' pic which he took (:

There is just 2 particular pics that I want to put up.
There is this place called Lory's Loft,
where this area is filled with Lory Birds.
Then you can buy this pollen water thing to feed the birds =x
Imagine my horror to have birds whooping, flying and chirping all over me.


Yes, that's me with my arm fully extended.. lol



That's the boy who's best friends with the birds.


There was one particular incident that was quite funny.
There was a bird busy pecking at the pollen water,
then Hs was like "Can I touch you?" before moving his hand to try to touch the bird.
The poor bird was so stunned that it looked at him,
then faster hopped sideways.
Then it attempted to peck at his hand. lol!
And squawked at him when it failed to peck him.
Then Hs was like "orh la orh la! ok! don't touch you ok!"
The bird seemed to understand,
and went back to drink the pollen water. lol! :)

Overall, it was a pleasant experience :)
I love the penguins the most!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment