Sunday, November 20, 2011

off we go.



I really like the idea of photo booths at weddings,
it makes things so much more fun for the guests (:
Not to mention the wacky props help to make the poses fun!
This pic was taken at B's cousin's wedding on 11.11.11

This was the second wedding I went for recently.
The other one was Ser's.
And in 2 months, I fell sick twice. again.
I'm itching to get the flu jab once more.
Going for the Dinosaurs' Live exhibition later on to get more ideas for work.
I've been fretting so much over work that weekends don't feel exactly like weekends.
But I guess, I'm happy running errands for the job :)
Hope the boy doesn't mind running ard with me! lol!

Will do a more substantial post when I'm back from Dino Live!
Have a lovely sunday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment