Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas wind in my face.

The season to be jolly is back again! :D
Definitely my favorite season of the year!
Mm.. there seems to be something wrong with blogger today..
so I guess this will just be a short post :)


I'm finally (almost) done with my Christmas shopping!
The above shows just some of the many goodie bags I've packed for colleagues.
Got them Elf's lip glosses from Smoochiezz.
In any case, Smoochiezz's range is AWESOME and cheap!
But their office's at Toh Guan, which is really out of the way if you ask me.
And it's an industrial area.
However, the amount of things found there is amazing.
I got some Elf, NYX and OPI products for myself and mumsie too. hee :)

And I finally decided to have a hair cut today.
Look at the amount of hair chopped off.
(I have deliberately took the photo with my foot there for comparison.)


Haha! Everytime I go to my hairdresser, he will always trim off THIS much.
I didn't try anything drastic this time though.
Initially wanted to try the soft rebonding which Beatrice did.
But I realized that they only curl the bottom to get that "curl-in" look.
This means anything above that, they don't rebond at all!
And for that, it will cost me $280.
So I figure I can blow dry the locks myself every morning to get that curl-in look.
And oh boy, I'm sure glad I chose this option!
My hair now looks natural and quite nice :))
No need for any sort of maintenance.
Will post a photo soon when I get a chance to take any pics :)

Tomorrow is the start of a crazy awesome Christmas week!
I hope all my Christmas gifts will arrive on time! *keeps finger crossed
Funnily enough, I think I bought most of the gifts online this year!
haha! But the bad part is.. you never know if they will arrive on time.
In any case, I'm already feeling all prepped up for this year's Christmas! :D

Till the next, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment