Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rings a ling.


And I've been gone for so long..
Was thinking since I wanna blog.. 
then I might as well blog abt something happy :)
The rings are done!
The photo doesn't do the rings justice. lol.
Shopped around for some time for these rings,
and  finally settled on good'ol Lee Hwa Destinee series's ring.
I got so much stuff from the staff at Vivo that they can recognize me from a distance.
I love the idea of an eternity ring, hence the above choice. :)

Anw, work has officially taken over my life.
I work 12 - 14 hours a day.
And I find that it's still insufficient.
But my eyes are worn out,
and I feel like I'm seeing stars appear on the screen. 

But life's been good.
Despite how hectic work is, 
I try to make time for people who matter.
I sure hope May passes soon enough.
Its 53 days left to the big work event.
Keeping fingers crossed that everything will turn out just fine..




No comments:

Post a Comment