Sunday, October 7, 2012

October.

Haven't been blogging for a while.
Emotions have been on a roller coaster ride these days.
In any case, I shall talk about the happier stuff (:
It was a colleague's bday on 1st Oct!
Decided to try a recipe that HS's mum did.
Steamed chocolate cake.
Yenlin has made this chocolate cake before too!
But both versions taste quite different.
Nonetheless, both are very very yummy.
Here's my attempt of this Chocolate Decadence cake:

Hee, I know it looks pretty!
The taste is alright, but I thought the texture wasn't done well.
The texture I wanted was of the Sara Lee pound cake kind.
It turns out to be more.. brownie kind. lol.
Some more photos of the steaming process (:

Starting to look gorgeous in the cake pan! 

 Added a layer of chocolate filling in the middle (:

Here's a photo of the pink ah-bian I got for the bday girl. lol.
She calls it the Orange ah bian's daughter.


------


Been buying the most random stuff. 
Had a chance to shop at Bugis+, and came across this shop that sells Love Pink stuff (:
This korean bag is so pinkkkk, but so pretty!
I liked it so much that I'm shipping in the black version. heh.
The shop at Bugis+ is called Lavina.
It's the main retailer for this Korean Love Pink brand.
Heard that there are fake ones around.
So do get it from Lavina if you wish to own a Love Pink bag (:


 Went to one of my favorite Kalm's shop at Takashimaya!
Now they have a humongous-sized Toots.
But no, we didn't get it.
It's way too big.


But we did get these cups and passport holders!
I love Binky and Toots stuff.
Too bad they are no longer repeating the palm-sized dolls.


They're like the cutest things ever. lol.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment