Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Here's introducing some of the best selling macaron flavours! 
These are the macs which customers have ordered,
and it racked up to 7 orders this weekend ;)
I doubt I can take any more than 7 - 9 orders a week. 

Rose macaron

Salted Caramel buttercream

Hazelnut macaron. 
New trial which turned out super yums!

Pistachio macaron

Matcha Green Tea macaron

Chocolate macaron

All packed and ready to be delivered to make someone's dayy! :D
Hope they like them!

I'm working on an exciting mission right now,
and hopefully it will materialize really soon!
There are so many online bakeries which are venturing into a brick-and-mortar cafe.
And I really look forward to having my own cafe one day too
But I hold a full-time job, which I hold dear to my heart as well.
Hence, I'm only baking only after work hours, and on weekends. ;)
Nevertheless, I'm now scouting for a suitable NEA licensed kitchen to rent,
so I can bake for bigger orders at a go! 
I'm also looking at potential farmers' market to hold a stall, 
so people can just pop by to say hi and try the macarons.

Currently, upcoming plans for Sprinkled with love - E, there are 2 major orders for weddings,
and I'm still trying to fix the details for a giveaway.
I guess I'd most probably find a day for everyone to meet me at a common point,
say City hall? 
It's not really possible to send a courier down for each giveaway giftbox :x
Looking forward to getting all your support to pop by to collect the giftboxes :D
Looks like I've many milestones that I can't wait to achieve with Sprinkled with Love -E..
If only I have more time to bake.

------


On another note.. I've set aside my apron to go out too.
All the work and baking are driving me crazy. lol!
Here's Shane and myself celebrating our anniversary! 



Here's me being vain as usual!
Loving the pairing of the Forever New top and Love Bonito embossed skirt ;)

Been feeling a little wistful of late.. 
and thinking of how a year is passing by so quickly.
That's just me, getting into this sorta mood everytime the year comes closer to the end.

Can you believe that it's going to be October already tomorrow?
Where did three-quarters of the year go?
Nowadays, my calender is filled up with orders, work meetings, gatherings, baby showers, weddings..
There isn't a single slot in my calendar that is free on a weekend.
I live on a daily basis, poring and fussing over many details.
I wish I have time to slow down, but there is just so much I can't wait to accomplish while I'm still young.

Twenties is passing by really quickly..
And I hope at the end of my twenties,
I'd be able to look back and tell myself that I have no regrets :)
That goes for you too. 
If you have any dream, no matter big or small,
don't sit on it, don't be fearful, don't wait for things to happen,
make it happen. 
For afterall, you only live once. #yolo
It's never too early or too late to embark on anything.
Just start with baby steps ;)
That's what I'm doing right now too! 
I don't know how long will I be able to bake, 
but I know that I want to bake now. ;)

Alright, shall stop here before I go round and round with my big theories. hehe.
Till the next, have a good rest everybody.
I'm off to crash my bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment