Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Bday Bop!


It's the boy's bday today!
Had the dinner with his family at a seafood restaurant yday.
It's funny how celebrations tend to cluster ard the same time,
so much so that it feels like I'm constantly feasting.

Lets see, we had our anniversary dinner at Brotzeit,
followed by the early bday lunch at Angus Steakhouse,
then there's the seafood yday,
and there's this company buffet at Kiseiki on Friday.
It's so hard not to get fat!

But since they've all been digested,
I shall not whine about the seafood dinner.
After all, they were worth the every calorie.
Psst, I only found out the chili crab sauce is worth 50 calories per tablespoon.
And to think I was happily lapping up all that sauce =x
ok, pictures!

Chilicrab (: I love the sauce!
Deep-fried crisp baby squids
Hot plate tofu (: Bb's fav!
la-la!
Prawn-paste chicken wings
Hot plate deer meat. Bb's fav too!
Stir fried chili kangkong
End of the dinner!

The meal was really pretty good, at great rates too!
There was a promotion of $28 for 2 crabs, which is mad cheap.
When I was telling the HDB girlies about it,
they were all saying they wanna go too. lol!
But it's kind of inaccessible I guess.
(next next to Causurina Prata house near YCK).
The boy also thought that the crab meat wasn't that tasty,
but I felt it was good enough (:



------



Ok. To prevent sounding like I've converted to a food blogger,
I should post about my recent buys too!
Decided that I really lack work tops,
so I bought 2 off LB's latest launch (:
Whee!



I like the crochet details of the navy blue top,
and if i'm not wrong, the length of it is quite long.
So can tuck in nicely into pants to avoid the babydoll top look (:
The second dusty pink top is a basic,
perfect for days when I don't feel like dressing up,
esp on rainy days (:



------



Before signing off,
just wanna wish the boy a very happy 24th bday!
Still can't believe we were the same age before today :)
Give me another 4 months, and we'll be same age again!
haha! ok, don't say I'm old! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment