Monday, November 29, 2010

*Twirl


My hair is such a hassle to handle!
*throws hands into the air*
I think I'm not supposed to blow-dry 'em.
But I just did.
So instead of the original princessy, dolly look,
I think I've successfully but horrifically morphed into...
an obasan -_-

Ok, maybe that is a lil too over-dramatic,
but honestly,
curls are more than a handful to handle.
It's so hard to get back that dolly look.
*twirls hair frantically*


 
------

 

Realized I haven't been talking about what I've been up to recently.
There's the jazz gathering we had :)
At ootoya!
Didn't capture many pictures,
but I like the group picture that we took.
With a lil time at hand,
I decided to play ard with the picture using effects =D


We haz Xmas Hats! Hohoho!! Merry Xmas my lovelies =D

And this is one that I really like:
SNOW!
Even though we don't have it in Singapore,
it doesn't mean we can't pretend we have 'em in Singapore!
This is such a pretty picture =)
But somehow, the boy looks like he's being photoshopped in.. =x
Must be cuz of the blue luminous light behind him.

Managed to catch Harry Potter 7 over the weekend too.
In a nutshell, HP7 is like an appetizer to the upcoming main dish of HP8.
It was pretty good generally,
but nothing too exciting as compared to the past few Harry Potter movies.
It's like.. there's not much storyline.
And there's no conclusion whatsoever.
The conclusion will only come in HP8.

The best thing about the whole movie (to me),
lies in watching Emma Watson.
She's super gorgeous and she can act really well!
The first thing which struck me when she first appeared on the screen was:
"She has grown up! But so pretty!"
And in terms of acting, she really outshone the other 2 boys.
But now that I've caught HP7, I can't wait for HP8 to be out! =)



------



With Monday gone, I hope the blues will go away too.
Well, at least the lovely LB launch cheered me up today ;)
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment