Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ringalingling December!

Welcome back December :)
You were dearly missed the whole year around..
The whole festive mood is filling the air already.
It's hard not to get all chirpy too!
But, the downer is that I'm sick. Again.
My whole family's sick too.
I think my work section have many ppl falling ill as well.
Sigh. Throat's esp bad today..

Oh well, at least the LB loot that came cheered me up today!
The tulle mesh skirt in metallic gray is here!
(pardon the white dustspecks on the mirror)


Overall, I would say it's a pretty piece..
Just that it was a little too loose for me,
so it was kind of sitting on my hipbone..
But the material and all is good :)
I esp love the mesh part!
The length's also good for work I guess :)


See how my curls have evolved? lol!
They are so much harder to handle than ever imagined.
My mum just taught me how to curl it nicely,
and yes, her method is much better.
At least my curls stay together in a bunch using her method,
instead of like having so many frays with my own method. lol.


------



Found two udon pictures in xiaohei,
and recalled that b and I ate udon at Ion.
The place is called Hu hu Udon.
And the noodles itself was good,
the texture and the chewiness of the noodles was just right.
I chose the Mentaiko Udon,
while b had the Curry Katsu Udon.


Mentaiko Udon.
The sauce is actually more pinkish than depicted in here.
Mentaiko was spicy, so I didnt really fancy that.
The sauce was creamy, a little too saltish for my liking.
But I think b liked it, cuz he was slurping up the sauce at the end. lol!



Curry Katsu Udon.
Not too spicy, with that tinge of powdery jap curry taste.
I way prefer this dish than the Mentaiko one. lol!
Guess curry + pork cutlet will never go wrong.. =D



------



Alright, I feel like blogging somemore..
But I really feel like dying already.
Hence, this abrupt end..
Nights folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment