Sunday, February 20, 2011

of Birthdays

Birthdays - Alex and Mine :)
Had a family dinner at the much-raved about 2D1N Soju Bang.
This was the crowd at 5.15pm..
And the shop actually opens at 5.30pm.



Luckily for us, we had reached early and had registered our names :)
So a table of 6 was still possible for us!




Here's B and I taking a pic while waiting!





Inside the shophouse and bbq-ing food









Overall, I would think Soju Bang is worth the wait!
The beef was the most yummy, as B had raved about previously. lol!
The marinated beef was really just too good to miss! =D



------



After dinner, we decided to pop by the flyer!
The night scenery was real pretty :)










Even though I spend quite a bomb for the flyer tickets,
I thought it was worth it :)
Kind of hard to pull the family out for such stuff. lol.



------



And I finally gave B his Vday present today! :)
Very belated, but at least it was well the wait yaaa? ;)




And so, the weekend is overrrr (again)!
I'll have a hectic and exciting week ahead :)
Kind of looking forward to tmr,
cuz I'm expecting confirmation of a piece of good news.
Till the next, good night and have a fab week ahead ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment