Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rainy Saturday


I love the phrase above,
and my work unit agreed that this shall be our motto. lol.
As part of work, I've organized a trip to the Art Science Museum for staff.
Was taking care of a group of 50.
Dinner was at Secret Recipe,
then we walked over to MBS Art Science Museum.
The managing of the flow of events was tough,
but in the end, everything turned out okay :)
We all had to walk in the drizzle,
but good thing was that I had made them bring umbrellas.
Pictures time!


Now you know how good looking we are :D lol!



And now you know how crazy we are :P










Overall, it was an interesting trip.
But I don't think it was worth the ticket price.
Luckily for me, everything was sponsored.
Cuz the organizers get to enjoy the event they organize for free :)
Next month, I'll be organizing a trip to Udder's Ice cream making workshop.
Yays :D I love such perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment