Monday, June 13, 2011

JB!


Headed to Johor Bahru with my parents today (:
The news heard about the new gantry at Msia's side didn't daunt us. lol.
But in the end, we took a whole 2 hours before we stepped into City Square Mall.
It was 12pm when we finally got there.
Plus, it didn't help that the rain was pouring when we reached.
As the wind was really strong,
the rain hit us pretty badly from the sides of the sheltered walkway.
I'm sneezing and wheezing away right now.
Didn't know such a short while of rain would be so bad.

But the shopping was pretty good though (:
The above ring was one of my loots!
So cute right? It reminds me of the ghost in Pac-Man game.



Shoes, shoes and more shoes!
No, they aren't all mine.
In fact, I only have 1 pair (look at top left pink ribboned slippers).
The other 3 of the similar design belong to my aunt and mum.
Then for the pink pumps and green wedges, they aren't mine too.
Much as I like them, I don't see myself wearing.. so didn't get them.
So I've been keeping to my own promise that I won't splurge until my HK trip (:
yips! :D



These green wedges are super pretty!
But I thought the height of the wedges was a killer. lol.
Well, my aunt will definitely love this pair,
so I was quite glad we got em for her (:
We got other stuff as well, but I can't seem to remember anymore.
All I know is that I got the ring and the slippers. heh.

Lunch was at Swensen's.
Honestly, it sucks.
This is the second time I had meals at City Square Mall,
and both times, the meals sucked.
And Swensens wasn't cheap though it was comparatively cheaper than Singapore.
But I would willingly pay more for Singapore's version.
Bigger portions, higher quality of food, and tons better customer service.
And guess what, Msia requires us to pay GST and service charge too.
Ok, shall not rant. I think you guys get my drift.
So try not to eat at the Swensens if you guys ever head there.
Be warned :P




------




In the earlier post, I mentioned about cutting & rebonding my hair..
And I finally have time to upload the pics!




This was before cutting away the locks.
Didn't realize my hair was thisss long already..





And this is after cutting :)
A good 4 to 5 inch? is gone!
But I think my hair will grow back really fast. haha!




------




Ok, I realize I'm just trying to clear the backlog of pics.
So here is a random pic of Monkey (:
Whom I sure many of you miss seeing (:
So here's the adorable but naughty monkey in a happy mood.
haha!




Alright. Hope Monday blues didn't hit you guys too much today (:
And I sure hope my sneezing stops before it comes a full-blown flu.
I feel like Rudolph already.
Night y'all.




P.S - I can't believe I missed LB's launch today. I want that straw hat ):

No comments:

Post a Comment