Sunday, July 8, 2012

of more wedding stuff


Continued the pre-wedding shoot with Anton yesterday.
The sun was really terribly hot even though it was only 8am+!
Think I'm like at least 2 shades more tanned.
Anton was trying out film photography as he was inspired by Jose Villa.
Seems like film photography is the rage for wedding shoot recently.
Hope the photos turns out nicely (:

Ended the shoot at around 11.15am as the boy has to go for his friend's wedding lunch.
While waiting for him, I went to Estheva Spa at Ion to pamper myself with a whitening body scrub :D
After that, it was shopping time! :)
Got a pretty office top from gg<5.



 
Popped by the JB wedding shop today to get the boy's suits settled today (:
Thought the above suit looked pretty good (he won't be pairing the blazer with the blue shirt. lol.)
This gown was one I had bought online for a really reasonably price.
It was custom-made to my size too.
Now I have white dresses for all the different cuts for the shoot (:
Tulle, trumpet and short!
Now all that's left to prepare are the props, and hairstyles.
Can't wait for the shoot in 2 weeks time.


haha! hope the wedding stuff aren't boring you guys (:
Anyway, we tried out this Mongkok Cafe at City Square (JB) today.
On previous occasions we passed by it, it was brimming with people.
But we were there at the non-peak period today,
so decided to give it a try.
It reminds me of Xin Wang Cafe, but prices are halved due to currency exchange.
The Yuanyang drink was really awesome!
Smooth, velvety and very fragrant.
It's one of the best I've tasted thus far.
The cheese baked rice done in portuguese style had a really good mix of curry, cheese and rice!
I like it much better than the chicken chop that came with it.:x
Maybe I'll try the mushroom one next time (:

With all the mad rushing around these 2 days,
the weekend has ended just like that!
oh dear. I really need longer weekends.


No comments:

Post a Comment