Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Morton's





Celebrated Aunty's bday at Morton's! :D
My fav dish of the night has to go to their seafood platter.
Morton's is famous for their beef, and there was an awful load of beef that night. lol.
Their chocolate lava cake is to die for as well.
Much as the food was really good, I don't think I'd ever spend a few grands on food.
Personally, the company counts much more than the food itself.


Had also met up the jazz people at Fullhouse Cafe!
The place is really quite pretty, but it's kind of small! 
Had imagined it to be bigger actually.
I'm considering to go there for my Thursday's shoot if rain decides to descend. lol.
Had a good time catching up with the ol' pals (:
I'm now in the midst of packing the stuff for tomorrow's shoot.
Uberly excited cuz we have planned for it for so long!
Speaking of which, the vain me decided to go for teeth whitening yday in preparation for the shoot.
I ended up with more than 14 hours worth of teeth sensitivity along with zings of pain throughout the night.
Total damage was 6 pills of panadols, and 3 pills of panadol extra
And they didn't really eradicate the pain.
I didn't even dare to open my mouth, 
cuz once cold air hits my teeth, the pain was utterly unbearable.
I will never ever do this again. *shudders
Went to visit the boy's dentist cousin today to salvage the situation. (:
I'm much better already! 
hoorays!

Also went to collect my gowns today.
Had to tighten 2 of the 4 gowns. 
Look like I lost weight overnight. hahah!
Hopefully I get a good night's sleep later on.
I can't do with another night of non-sleep again!
Will update more of the shoot after I get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment