Saturday, December 4, 2010

CDD D&E

CDD D&E - 3 Dec 10
Venue - Grand Hyatt Hotel
Time - 7pm till late
Theme: Jubilee Gold, anything goes :)

Wore the LB's Embellished Toga in Champagne.
Thought it fits the theme of gold the most. lol!


Our door gift :)
Plus a lucky dip, of which I got number 87.
Got a $10 Takashimaya voucher
The thing is, the smaller the number, the better your prize..
My colleague drew the no. 14, and got a $30 voucher.
The one who drew 1, well, won first prize =D


Table 12


1) Grand Hyatt Delights
2) Shark's Fin Soup with Shredded Seafood & Bamboo Pith
3) Canton Roasted Chicken with Walnut Topping
4) Steamed Live Seabass with Spring Onion Soya Sauce



5) Prawn with Bell Pepper & Macadamia Nuts in Chili Lime Sauce
6) Shiitake Mushrooms with Seasonal Vegetable in Crab Meat Sauce
7) Fried Rice with Shrimps, Chicken and Chestnuts wrapped in Lotus Leaf
8) Yam Paste with Gingko Nuts in Coconut Pumpkin Sauce


Table photo =D



CDD LCDU!


CDD MPL + CBA


Jacq, me and Waheda
I kind of like this one and only candid shot. lol!


With the pretty xmas tree!


ok, we were trying to be SNSD. lol!

Another SNSD pose.
It was pure coincidence that we had 9 ppl in all. lol!

Overall, it was fun.
At least my table was :)
There were games as well,
just that I'm lazy to go into details.
Apparently, this year's D&E is one of the most "atas"
Prizes, doorgift and lucky dip were pretty good too :)
And just to indulge a little on the games,
we kind of "mambo-ed". lol!

On a sidenote, I just realized that there was coconut in the yam paste dessert!
No wonder I coughed so badly last night that I couldn't slp!
Was still thinking that I kept all the restricted food at bay already,
but had overlooked that there was coconut in the dessert.
Goodness, and I only took 2 spoonful of the dessert.
Yet it was enough to make me cough as though I was having an asthma attack :(

No comments:

Post a Comment