Friday, January 14, 2011

Regina IPL


I have something good to share!!!
The above shop called Regina is having this $128 promo for its two new outlets.
And the thing is I've gone ahead with it today,
so I can give a true account on how it was like (:

Honestly, when I first saw the above banner on cozycot,
I thought it was yet another lure-customer-in-then-make-you-buy-big-package shop,
but I chanced upon the thread on FPL Permanent Hair removal on Cozycot too,
and thus read about other ladies' reviews.
Some tried Musee, some tried Regina.
These were the two most popular and affordable ones.
So I was thinking, since Regina is having a promo,
why don't I try it out?

So ydayd, I called the Central outlet as J8's one isn't opened for operation yet.
A Jap lady picked up the phone,
and I found out that I can't make get the $128 promotion at the Central's outlet.
It's going for $388 for the same package.
She told me to try calling J8's outlet on monday as it would be open then
But I decided to try my luck and called the J8 outlet.
No one picked up.
I tried again today.
This time I got through to the beauty consultant.
Was so happy when she agreed to let me have my appointment today!
So off I went after work.

Ok. Review time.
The customer service was good.
My beauty consultant was a jap lady.
Her english is pretty decent, just that she has a heavy jap accent.
But she can catch up with my speed of speaking,
so I think it's fine (:
No language barrier of any sort.
I had to fill in a form, after which she had a small chat with me..
To find out if I have skin allergies etc.
She's really friendly and sincere too.
When she heard that I only wanted to try the underarm treatment,
she didn't hard-sell or turn cold or whatsoever,
instead she went "ok! so are we ready to start?"
And she was very nice through out (:

Treatment service.
Another lady took over.
She's a local malay young lady, but she is experienced.
She did an allergy test on me first to see if I'm suitable for the treatment.
Turned out ok, so I did both underarms (:
They will first cleanse, then spread this cooling gel thing,
then use the machine to zap at your underarms.
But no pain felt at all.
She was also very meticulous and kept asking if I'm cold, is it painful etc.
And everything was done in just 30mins!
I was told the next treatments will be even shorter
cuz no more allergy test required!
The effects are pretty obvious to me (:
Really great for a first treatment!

The best part is that it's unlimited treatments package for just $128.
Well, there is a gap of 8 weeks between treatments,
but I guess that's cuz the frequency can't been too often.
Honestly, $128 is such a good deal (:
To think that such IPL for underarms would cost like $600+ for 10 sessions just 1 year ago!
Tsk tsk.

And oh! Regina is from Japan, and their machine is from Italy.
So the quality should be quite good.
Their treatment room is clean, with long drawn curtains and white walls.
No hard-sell, great customer service, no hidden cost.
(I really just paid $128, with GST already included)
There's nothing not to like about it.
Ah, I'm so glad I finally found this (:

This promotion is ending Jan or early Feb 11,
and only available at J8 and Suntec oulets..
So gogogogo if you want to get IPL too! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment