Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wedding Bells (:

The first grandson to get married at my mum's side (:
Congrats to Jeremy!
Everything was very well planned,
and I think the couple did spent alot of effort to cover every single detail.
Right down to popping confetti at the entrance march (:
lol. I think the bride did most of the planning though..
Heard that she's a very detail-oriented person..



Four Seasons Hotel!
It's real pretty (:
The food was pretty decent, but nothing fantastic.
Apparently, the standards were a far cry from the time they had food tasting.
And there were many technicality problems as well,
such as no music when video was played etc.

I think the couple was slightly dismayed.
Well, if it's me, I would be too.
Especially when Four Seasons costs such a bomb.
The staff there just aren't meticulous enough.

The wedding lasted all the way till 11.45pm
Oh man, just kill me please.
By the time I reached home, it was past midnight.
Plus shower and all, already 1am!
And I'm not the kind that can flop down to bed and just sleep.
Think I only finally got to dreamland at 2am.
Thus waking up at 7am was a killer *roars
Really wonder how I survived today. lol.


Oh mannn..
I think I'm putting on weight especially fast now!
Saturday was the church wedding where there was buffet reception,
Sunday, we had Chinese cuisine when celebrating B's brother's bday,
(think kong ba pau, suckling pig, ngoh hiang)
And a 9-course dinner on Monday during Jeremy's wedding!!
Goodness,
and I just ordered 2 cheongsams from LB.
If I cannot wear them, I'm so going to cry!!
):
Jiaxin, lets faster go back to dance ok!!!!!


Talking about weight,
I think LB's Beatrice has put on quite a bit of weight.
Somehow, she doesn't look as good anymore.
I was comparing last year's cheongsam design
(which she also modelled for)
and this year's design cuz I want to see if there are any differences..
Then I realized Beatrice looked quite different!
Maybe it's the hair,
or the weight,
or just lethargy.
Perhaps all the above. lol.
I feel so sad for her!!
I don't want to be like that too..
*whines*
Jiaxin! Lets go dance soon pul-leeze!!


Ok, enough of whining :p
There's this article from Her World magazine that I've been wanting to share..
Surprise surprise on how a mag's article left such an impact (:
This is the short excerpt on the life of a lady who is turning 50 years old this coming April
Knowing that I'm going to die eventually somehow frees me to live -
I like this sentence the most (:
And I hope to be able to say this with full confidence one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment