Thursday, January 13, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things (:

I'm in an awesome mood right now!
The feeling of purchasing things I like is so good (:
Time to talk about all the loots I'm getting / have gotten

1) Katy Perry OPI Collection

Seriously, I'm liking her more and more (:
Esp after hearing her latest hit "Fireworks"
And it was my favorite countdown to 2011 song
Alongside with Pink's "Raise your glass"


Katy Perry doesn't just stop at good songs!
She's into making great fashion statements too.
Her partnership with OPI has tempted me to finally order OPI nail polishes (:


The blue one is so her..
But I didn't get that one (:
Got both the pinks though, together with the OPI Black Shatter.


Had went to Metro earlier on to try out the colours.
Guess what, the black shatter is already out of stock.
Including the testers.
Yes, people liked it enough to have bought the testers too. lol.

Honestly, I think the OPI black shatter is such a creative idea (:
It gives the 3D effect without going for manicure! lol!
But I thought the effect is rather "dirty-looking"
Maybe they will come up with better, more princessy effects next time. lol!
Well, I'm definitely looking forward to more of similar creations by OPI!
For now, I shall be content with my "Teenage Dream" and "The one that got away". lol!
Even the names are cute (:

Psst, I got the OPI nails at just S$10 each!
Metro retailing at $24.95!
Teaplayground is opening an OPI spree till 16 Jan 11,
so grab the offer while it lasts! (:
And the best part is that the polishes will arrive before CNY!



------


2) Mcdonalds Miniature Collection


okok. Don't scold me for wasting money please (:
lol! The story goes like this:
I was buying egg mcmuffin this morning for breakfast.
Then I chanced upon this promotion signboard about McD Miniatures

As I was running late for work already (with the long queue),
I just took a quick glance and scooted off to work.
But I wanted to get them so badly that I smsed b to help me find!
In the end, he decided to pop by TPY during lunch to eat Macs with me. lol!
And I managed to buy the full set! (:
Going at $2.50 per miniature,
$25 for the whole set of 6 + a box to put them nicely
(as shown in above pic)
Now that I calculated carefully,
the nice box costs $10?!! lol!
Ok la, I'm still happy with this loot!

Oh, now that I googled it,
Macdonalds actually had a game to give out these minis,
even before they hit the stores today (:
The game is still on till 16 Jan I think.
I just went to try it for fun..
hahah! Quite a good marketing strategy I'd say.
They put much thought into it.


3) LB Cheong Sams

Both white and champagne have reached me! =D
I adjusted the colour to depict the true colors.
The difference isn't that great actually,
just that champagne has this golden sheen.

Colour-wise, I prefer champagne cuz I think it's more unique.
But the thing is, white is of a tighter and better fit!
Champagne is slightly looser if you see and compare the above collage.
Now I don't know which to keep :x

But in all, I must say the material's fab,
and the embossed patterns are really pretty (:
definitely worth the $36 price tag.

On a sidenote,
I didn't get anything from their Orient Collection II today!
*proud
=D


------



4) My elephants (:

This is just something random. lol!!
But sometimes at work,
I will think of my bed, and my stuffed toys
*sheepish
lol!


That's all for now folks!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment