Saturday, June 15, 2013

Month of May

Sorry for the lack of updates :x
I've really lost track of stuff in the past few months,
So I'll try to pick up from what happened in May 13. heh.

Zee's wedding!
Finally got to wear my blue zara dress & Jeffrey Campbell inspired shoes!

With dearest Zee!
Her wedding has the most number of VIPS I've ever seen in my life.

Grandma's 80th Bday!


May she stay healthy, happy and blessed always (:

Dinner date with b - Sushi Bar
Totally love the aburi roll!
Managed to try the soft shell crab ones this time around 
 Katsu don for the hubs!


River Safari
Pstt - it's boring

 The only saving grace is Kaikai the panda.
Jiajia was sleeping.
I know this is kaikai cuz I asked the zookeeper. lol.
Half of the exhibits weren't open yet.
seriously. don't bother going now. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment