Sunday, October 2, 2011

Your love puts me at the top of the world.



Back from a lovely trip to Hong Kong :D
It was definitely an exciting and memorable past 10 days,
with the much built-up anxiety and excitement.

Hong Kong:
The never-ending shopping paradise in the malls and dingy streets,
the thousands of steps we walk each day,
the super delicious and cheap dim sum which we can't help but gush at,
the Scale 8 Typhoon Nesat which we encountered,
and the happiness when we heard Disney Park will open after the typhoon passed.
And the heavy bags full of loots we lug back each day. lol!

This post will serve as a teaser :)
The full post will be uppp after I get the pics from Jx :))




I love Disneyland!!!

Last but not least as to why the past 10 days has been so exciting..
I'm delighted to announce that....
I'm engaged! :))))
It was a terribly sweet proposal,
but shall spare you guys my mushinessss (for now :P). lol!

Till the next post, have a lovely Sunday ppl!
I'm definitely feeling at the top of the world and feeling very very blessed! :)
May more good things roll around the corner for all of us :))



No comments:

Post a Comment