Monday, August 16, 2010

Dread.

Sigh. It's Monday again.
Of late, I feel this phobia of work creeping up on me.
It's not just a groan or whining that work is starting yet again.
But there's this unspeakable fear of stepping into the office.
In my mind, there's always this picture of getting things done wrongly,
of not being able to rush things out on time etc.
And sometimes, it feels like I'm going to get an anxiety attack anytime.
The feeling is very real, and that's the scary part.
Dread, dread and more dread, cannot be summed up by just plain monday blues.
If so, I'd have tuesday blues, wednesday blues and.. you get the idea.
Have never imagined myself to be like this at work.
I don't know if something is very wrong with me, or..
I can't even think of a a proper alternative...

Ok. To happier times, I spend Sunday with bb (:
One of the rare times we spend Sunday together..
I badly needed a shopping trip in town.
And I called him up to go with me to City Hall
We walked around for like around 3 hours before going his place for dinner!
Home sweet home thereafter.

It's funny how the weekend can fly past just like that.
Just the other day, I randomly asked bb:
"Why does the weekend last 2 days? why not 1 day? or 3 days?"
He also doesn't have an answer.. oh wells.
Didn't expect him to have one too.. lol.
I'm just rambling. SIGH.
I feel like some overly-pampered whiney kid suddenly.
Maybe I should learn from my cousin who just opened her own retail shop.
She is not terribly well-educated or anything. But she had the guts.
And now, her business is picking up and she's doing what she likes.
Why can't I have the same guts?
Or rather, why am I so unhappy with whatever I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment