Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meatballs Tuesday (:


Yday was declared as Meatballs Tuesday!
A plateful of Ikea's meatballs costs only $4 =D
It's Ikea's promotion where you can get it so cheap only on Tuesdays.
We went ballistic over it! (pun intended)
Shared a hotdog bun with bb as well,
and being the greedy one,
I bought the packet of 5 hotdog franks as well.
Thinking if i should eat them tonight.
Whee! I want Meatballs Tuesday again soon (:

Bought many other stuff as well,
a stool to put at my office cubicle
two instant shrimps wanton in soup
one whole bag of unshelled peanuts!
Definitely felt like a fruitful trip (:

So thankful that it's Wednesday already.
I'm trying to quit drinking coffee now.
Thought it's a pretty good idea to quit midweek
cuz I'd definitely need coffee on Monday morning to chase the blues away.
Drank apple-orange fruit juice this morning (:
Lets see how long I can keep up without coffee..
Today feels tough.. and my eyelids feel heavy.
But I shall persist (:

No comments:

Post a Comment