Thursday, August 5, 2010

happyshalala~


This Hershey's cushion is loveeee =D
It's my second cushion in office..
I can't seem to shake off the habit of hugging something whenever I can. lol.
Now as I'm typing away, my chocolate cushion is on my lap and keeping me warm!
Had gotten it on Tuesday when bb and I visited USS.
Didn't manage to go for the rides cuz 3 of the rides were down for the day.
It wasn't of much consolation to offer us a $10 discount either.
Plus bb was having a slight headache and I hated the strong sun.
So ya, no USS for us till next year (:

Now that bb is back, I keep feeling tempted to not go to work =(
Cuz before he left, both of us were still undergrads who have much time on our hands.
Now that he's back, I'm already into my third fourth month of full-time work.
So not used to the fact that we can't play on a random weekday.
Have to plan in advance, to take leave.. blah blah.
Work seriously kills all spontaneity and fun.
That being said, I'm happy we got to meet up for the past few days (:
He is still very much the same (well, perhaps except for the *ahem* additional weight) HAHAHAH!
Well, he posted that on his fb wall, so it's no damage done for me to post here right? ;)
Glad that he's happy to be back (:
Not the emo boy that I had half expected..

He just smsed me that many things happened in his friends' lives while he was gone!
So exciting to hear everyone's stories (:
Talking about excitement, I'm looking forward for the bbq party with the dance ppl!
An evening with friends, bbq-ed prawns and melted marshmellows definitely can't go wrong =D




No comments:

Post a Comment