Saturday, August 14, 2010

We got married


omg. My lastest drama craze now has to be "We got married"
It's this korean reality show where they pair korean celebrities together.
And they have to be like a married couple for like 6-7 weeks.
Have only watched one and I'm addicted alr!
Caught the Alex and Shin Ae's one.. =)
They are really sweet together..
I think they both really fell for each other..
Can't believe theirs was screened in 2008 and I only knew of it now!
They really did very sweet things tgt like bake cookies, watch stars, beach games etc etc!
Omg, I'm so in love with this couple..
They have alot of chemistry and even though they felt awkward together initially,
they warmed up to each other.. SO SWEET!
But it isnt sappy much.. They're both pretty funny people and such a joy to watch..

For anyone interested in watching, click on the following link:
This user has all the episodes!

GO WATCH NOW! =D

P/s: I couldnt stop crying at the end =(


No comments:

Post a Comment