Sunday, August 15, 2010

Prawning (:


We went prawn-ing yday! =D
It was pretty fun and we caught like 6 prawns in the first hour.
The second hour was comparatively slower for us =(

At the end of 2 hours, we managed to get 10 prawns in all! hahah (:
I think that's considered a decent amount already..
cuz the couple fishing in the same pond as us didnt catch as many prawns..
and they were already fishing before we got there.

If I didn't rmb wrongly, I caught the first and second prawns..
Then while bb was busy helping me get the second prawn off the hook,
I took over his fishing rod and viola! third prawn! =D
bb was saying the prawns like me.. lol!
Cuz he hadn't caught anything with his rod and once I took over,
the prawn came! =D
The couple opposite us were gasping when I was pulling up the third prawn. lol. *proud =P

However, there was this other guy who was really good!
I think his catch was like 1.5 of our total catch. =)
In the second hour, I kept whining cuz 4 of my prawns ran away!
They nibbled on the bait and when I felt their tug,
I tried to pull them up, but they let go of their grip!
So a total of 4 prawns escaped =(
I was so stunned when it first happened. lol!
Kept whining about "why no prawns one!" and "why my prawn run away!" =x

Overall, I'm thrilled about the whole experience (:
So fun! And here's a pic of some of our catches (bb put some in plastic bag alr)

We decided not to bbq at the prawning premises,
and went to bb's house to ask his maid prepare a dish (:
Look at the doggie at the window =D
So cute right!

After putting down the prawns,
we left for AMK hub to shop for a while!
Got to buy the pair of ballerina flats I've been eyeing.
AMK hub was empty yday.. Must be cuz of YOG (:
Was telling bb that it'd be great if malls are as empty every saturday. lol.

Went back bb's place for dinner!
The prawns were disappointing =(
NO TASTE ONE!
as bb had warned me previously..
Luckily the tomato sauce was yummy
and I practically had to soak the prawns in the sauce..
There was the lack of sweetness in the prawns' meat =(

After dinner, we camped in front of the TV to watch YOG's opening ceremony (:
Oh! Then I managed to witness Monkey doing her nightly routine of making her bed comfy!
I've seen it a few times alr, but never managed to capture it on video.. lol.
There was this previous failed attempt cuz the flash on my hp came on
and monkey was stunned! Plus she stopped whatever she was doing. =(
So here's the video I got of Monkey making her bed nice and comfy before she lazes =D
SUPER CUTE! =D


P.s. : Her expression was so adorable when she looked up at the camera =D

No comments:

Post a Comment