Monday, September 20, 2010

Because.

Went for the Shi family's Mid-Autumn Celebrations yday (:
Twas fun! The slight flu I had almost dampened my mood..
But I can't say no to good food..
Esp marshmellows ;)
Let the pictures speak for themselves


I like this pic! Esp the cousin who popped her head at the back


Here's the boy and I (:

My two fav kids for the night
Nicole and Renee (:
Nicole's really mature for her age..
And she is really protective of Renee..
Even when she was holding her lantern,
her other hand grasped tightly onto Renee's hand for fear Renee will get lost..
Awwwww.. how innocently sweet


Nicole trying to make her bbq-ed marshmellows cool faster


Nicole with Peisee's Holga (:
I want a Holga too


Pretty Nicole (:


Last but not least, the cheeky Ray. lol. (:

The kids are really a tough bunch to handle.
They scream, they laugh, they run and roll around
I can only look at them from afar and watch their innocent play
But I can't bring myself to play and tear around with them
But bb is an exception.
He was the one entertaining the kids the whole night.. lol!
I wonder how he does it.
Much patience, I must say.

It was fun, but the night was really humid.
Couldn't wait to dash into the showers when I reached home.

No comments:

Post a Comment