Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dynamite


Before I start this post proper,
I wanna apologize for the previous emo entry.
You know, we all have our down moments. *winks ;)
Sometimes, those feelings just come in one big wave and overwhelms.
But not to worry, I'm perfectly alright now (:

Realize that this is my 200th post.
This is by far, the longest blog I've ever kept.
And this milestone is perhaps, a significant one for myself.
There's no need to divulge the reason (:
Some things are better left kept in the heart.

Hadn't woke up feeling all happy like how I am now.
The sense of emo-ness lingering from yesternight hadn't completely dissolved.
Was undecided on how I should spend my sunday..
To sleep it away like how I mostly did for my past sundays,
or to get out and do something more constructive.
Well, anything else is more constructive/productive than sleep right?
For afterall, I had a good share of rest on Saturday already.
So I decide to head out and enjoy the cool weather.
And that breeze instantly made me feel immediately much better.
Sometimes, I realize, it doesn't take much to feel better, to get the serotonin pumping.
All it takes, is that one step, to make yourself feel better.
No one can make you happier, if you aren't willing to bulge.

--------

Currently, all the songs in 987fm are fab!
And that helps in lifting my mood too!
beautiful monster, side to side, dance in the dark, club can't handle me.
Awesome songs! (:

Lets hope this happy mood stays.
No monday blues please (:


I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO
Baby, let's go

No comments:

Post a Comment