Thursday, September 9, 2010

TGIT!

Now as I'm writing this, I'm bidding for time till my big meeting later.
Had read through the briefing notes sent to me,
and looking at the proposed timeline is enough to make me feel faint.
To have 4 concurrent projects for a stretch of six months is no joke.
Not to mention that ad-hoc things always pop out of the blue.
Ok. Enough of work. Come what may.

------

On a slightly related note, we had a Mooncake bazaar earlier this week.
The discounts were so good and there were mostly big brands.
25% for Goodwood Park Hotel Mooncakes, anyone? (:
I bought the box of 2 mooncakes for my grandma,
and preordered Mao Shan Wang durians from Peony Jade for myself!
Didn't intended to get the Mao Shan Wang ones,
but the taste was so heavenly that it's to die-for.
Every other durian mooncake I tried thereafter paled in comparison.


Here's a review by thepleasuremonger that I managed to find online:

These babies, made by Peony-Jade Restaurant,
pack in incredibly generous chunks of Mao Shan Wang durian
(all pure, none of that mix-it-with-cream-to-cut-corners nonsense
in a delectably soft and fragrant pandan snowskin.
The durian was slightly bitter, very creamy and rich, and not overpoweringly sweet, just the way I love my thorny fruit.
Even M, who is not a durian fan like yours truly, loved it.
It was soooo good, we thought nothing of spending S$30
on two of these heavenly mooncakes.
In fact, I regretted not getting more!!

I so cannot wait to lay my hands on them when they arrive!

------

LoveBonito launched at 2pm yday (:
I logged in a few minutes before 2pm and the new stuff were up!
Even had a minute to think about what colours to get (:
In the end, I ordered the sequinned toga in blue and lavender


Gorgeous, aren't they

------

Alex enlisted into army on Tuesday.
Sure hope he's doing well in there.
The consolation is that he gets to book out today,
cuz of Hari Raya Puasa (:
But heard that he will still get confinement; next week that is

------

Ok, realized this has been a long entry (:
I so cannot wait for today to end cuz...
THE LONG WEEKEND IS HERE!!!! *beams =D


No comments:

Post a Comment