Sunday, September 12, 2010

Love Duet


We went prawning again today! (:
Just one hour cuz we didn't finished off our package the other round.
So above's the boy, and below's me! (:

It was a nice short session and we caught 6 prawns in all!
We had brought a slurpee along, and my first prawn destroyed it.
I had swung the prawn up and in the midst of a panic frenzy,
the prawn scattered pond water over the slurpee. =x
Bb was stunned and declared slurpee to be no longer drinkable
oops.
*sheepish*


------


Continuing on yday's topic of cameras,
I was thinking if I should play with toy cameras instead.
Cuz I'm kinda more into getting quirky looking pics..
Here's the Minimo..
As you can tell, it's only as big as keys!
Amazingly handy if you ask me..

Here's a pic taken with Minimo!


The good thing about Minimo is that special lens can be added on for special effects!
These cutesy looking things are the attached-on lens (;




So this is a pic of starburst effect:




The one on fish-eye:





The one on macro:





The one on lightwave:




The thing that attracts me to Minimo is that it's digital.
This means that I don't need to develop any films or pay for any crossing processing.
But the pics I've seen thus far are not very impressive.
They look more like normal film pictures.
Not very "lomo-ish" if there's such a word.
This toy doesn't come cheap too: $168 for camera and 4 lens
Still pondering if I should get it.
Anyway, it's OOS still):


------


Just sent Alex back to his army camp. Poor chap.
Confinement for the next 14 days.
He wont even be back for Mid Autumn Festival.
Sigh. Shall make it a point to save one durian mooncake for him.
With the sending of him back, it spells the end of my long weekend too.
Boo ):
I haven't got started on the work I brought home.
Shall hurry and do'em now..


Tell me that you love me
Tell me that you care
Tell me that you need me
And I'll be there
I'll be there waiting
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like i do
- "In love with you"



No comments:

Post a Comment