Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September

September's already here.
The cough wouldn't go away..
And bb fell terribly sick too. 38.6 degrees.
He almost didn't want to see the doc despite the high temp.
Had to drag him out of bed and made him go. lol.

Coughed an entire night away
Went to see the doc and got medication this morning.
Boss was nice to let me go clinic during office hours (:
To express my gratitude, I declined the mc which the doc offered.

To happier things, I met up with the hiphop ppl last Fri!
Well, that was the day when my flu was acting up again.
But I was better after leaving the office.
Honestly, the aircon here can kill.
Full blast of icy cold wind for 15 mins,
then totally no air for the following 15 mins.
Ok. Digressing again.. So here's a pretty pic of all of us! (:
We all looked pretty good in in this pic huh!
Oh.. Bonitochico has moved!
They're now called lovebonito and that's their new site's name too.
There were so many hiccups for their new site..
The launch was delayed for many hours,
and I decided not to wait for it anymore after so many failed attempts.
But I managed to secure a piece of the ruched toga the day after.
There were dead buyers and I was lucky enough to get it fast! (:
Wanted the light pink one actually, but coral should do fine too.
Maybe will join BO for the light pink one (: hee.

Alright. my brain is dying.
Kinda regretting not taking the mc offered to me. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment