Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lovely Saturday

We made garlic bread!
Plus wild mushroom soup and honey glazed chicken for dinner =D
Made macarons as well..
But they turned out to be too hard.. lol!

The bread was really yummy..
Decided to make our own cuz the ones sold outside are too hard, and too little garlic spread.
Was so happy to lather a thick layer of the garlic sauce atop the baguette =D
Now, there's a trick to getting soft white bread with a crispy crust outside...
It's to sprinkle some water onto the bread before toasting..
Yes, that's right =)
The oven will absorb the moisture when toasting,
so it's important to sprinkle water so as to prevent getting rock-hard bread.
Bb was laughing when I said I was going to sprinkle water..
See who's the right one here now, bb! =D

------

Went shopping at AMK hub and spotted this:


This is the newest baby from Samsung!
A few months back, I was contemplating if I should get the PL150 model..
The dual screen had attracted my attention..
Now the newest one is with better tech specs and it comes in different colors!
I like the pink one already! =D

ST600
x 14.2 megapixels
x 3.5" Back LCD, 1.8" Front LCD
x Jump shot Mode will snap 3 consecutive photos
x 27mm Wide angle lens (5x optical zoom)
x Touch screen Back LCD
x Miniature, Vignetting and Fish eye effects

And the best part is... I can get it for just $480 (retailing $549 normally)
Should I? *winks ;)


------

I'm loving this long weekend :)
Can't believe I still have one more day to sleep in tml!


Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
So dance, dance, like it’s the last, last night of your life, life
Gonna get you right
-DJ got us falling in love

No comments:

Post a Comment